Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Donald. Oy Vey...Again?

Well, you really can't tell people with more money
than sense to stop embarrassing themselves, so....
might as well go along for the ride.

PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT:

12:00 Noon:
Donald: (intermittent whining, whimpering, and mewling)

12:01 p.m.
Donald: "Uh, well...you all know why I have called you here
today....because I am hungry for attention and out of
my god damned mind."

12:02 p.m.
Donald: "I hereby accuse President Obama of being
someone I will go to any lengths to discredit,
including inventing bullshit and making mountains
out of mole hills."

12:03 p.m.
Donald: "But...but...how can I make it about ME? me, me, me, me,
MEEEE!
I'm just so darned angry I won't be ruling the nation!
But at least I want to have someone in there looking
out for billionnaires, dammit."


12:04 p.m.
Crowd: "Who gives a fuck, you washed up cunt?
Why don't you get a life, you screwball?"

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment