Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's Okay That They See Me Comin'


Yeah, it's totally cool that I sound the horn
and alert my arrival. Let them see me coming.
Bull in a China Shop, clanging that bell for all
Hell breaking loose.

It doesn't change things in the least.

Let other, lesser men be thrilled with their
school girl deceits and Trojan Horses getting
them "in the back way" so they can secretly
praise their own 'smarts.'

Puppet Masters be damned; the strings are
getting snipped.

Wait til they get a load of me; I want them
to shout my name in fear, to have all speak
to the damage done. Let it be named, and
feared, and unavoidable.

I am  the Devastator. I am Undeniable.

The Rainy Day has come a-callin', and all
that was saved up quietly and especially for
a good cause has come to pass.

They don't have to wait to get a load of me;
Unlike the rest, my Game is Fierce, Out,
Visible, Open, Honest, Direct.....
and all together Unstoppable.

They rationalize the taunts and then condemn
the repercussions, but it's all good to me.
No one will remember anything of the excuses
and the history; just the Victor's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment